10 Best Powerful Website Builders that Work for Small Business
However, you don’t have the time. The solution? Hire a web designer and pay them thousands.
Website builders have changed the scenario. In the next five minutes, learn about:
- the 10 best website builders for small business
- The benefits you receive from them
- the best website builder you should choose
Note: The information is true at the time of writing.
Over 180 million users worldwide trust Wix to build their websites.
The drag-and-drop feature allows you to build a website without any coding skills. Place texts and images anywhere on the website.
Bored of the drag-and-drop feature? The Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) builds a personalized website for you. Choose the business and the type of website you want. Wix does the rest.
The website builder offers free hosting services. Furthermore, you receive 500 MB storage on the free plan.
- Showcase your products or services with over 500 customizable templates.
- Mobile-responsive themes open on any device without lag. You’ll never lose a customer because your website took over three seconds to load.
- Want to know what your customers think? Add customized surveys and quizzes.
- Create and share invoices with customers. Furthermore, you can also track payments.
- Wix SEO Wiz creates a customized SEO plan for your website. Choose the business industry, location, and target keywords and the plug-in does the rest.
- The unlimited plan offers $300 ad vouchers. Promote your business on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and local listings.
Prefer templates best-suited for online stores? Choose Weebly. The website builder offers over 50 templates to design the website.
Receive 500 MB of storage with the free plan. Furthermore, Weebly offers unlimited storage in the paid plans.
50 million websites use Weebly.
- 98% uptime runs the website 24X7. Never lose a visitor for the website showed an error message.
- Receive a free domain for a year in the paid plans.
- Paid plans offer a $100 Google Ad credit. Promote your business to potential customers.
- Weebly supports PayPal payment processing in twenty-five countries. Furthermore, you can opt for Stripe payment processing in eleven countries too. Check the website for further details.
- Offer coupons and gift cards to attract more customers.
WordPress powers 41% of the internet. The percentage translates to over 75 million websites; making it a popular choice to build a small business website.
Control every section of your website with over 50,000 plugins.
Use the SEO tools to rank better on Google search results.
- Design the website with over 8,000 free templates.
- 57 languages support helps you to build a multilingual website.
- Collect leads and create contact forms with the plug-ins.
- Worried about loss of data? WordPress plugins create a backup of your site.
- The website builder offers a free SSL certificate. Visitors won’t leave your site because they think it’s unsafe.
- Sell your services and products through the e-commerce store.
Want to build a 20-page website? Squarespace offers you the solution.
The website builder offers a free custom domain for the first year. Furthermore, you’ll receive hosting as well.
However, the website builder doesn’t offer a free plan.
- Edit your website on the go on mobile devices.
- Book or reschedule appointments with clients with Squarespace Scheduling.
- Integrate your social media handles including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for better reach.
- Built-in SEO tools help your site to rank better on search results.
- Add an announce bar to showcase new products or services.
With 40 million active users around the world, Webnode stands out as one of the best website builders.
Own a domain name? WebNode allows you to use it with the new website.
WebNode translates your website into 20 languages. Furthermore, you’ll receive extensive support for each language.
Showcase your products and services with over a hundred templates.
- Edit your website on the go with your smartphone or tablet.
- No ads on the free plan. A visitor won’t ever feel distracted.
- Paid plans offer a free domain name for a year.
- Learn customer insight with integrated Google Analytics.
- The built-in SEO tools help your website to rank better on search results.
Trust and popularity make Shopify one of the best website builders for small businesses. How?
Shopify powers over 1,700,000 businesses worldwide. Furthermore, the Shopify app scores 4+ out of 5 on both App Store and Google Play.
The website builder offers 9 free and 67 paid templates.
- Shopify offers mobile-responsive themes. Never lose a customer because your site lagged.
- Over 6,000 apps allow you complete control over the website.
- Never worry about collecting money. Shopify Payments manage every payment you receive.
- Opt for Shopify Shipping to manage the shipment of your products. Furthermore, you can choose any third-party shipping services.
- Sell offline with the Shopify POS hardware.
- Shopify Email allows you to create newsletters. Market your products and services to your buyer’s inbox.
Prefer to change the template after the website is live? Strikingly is the only website builder on the list that offers the feature.
The website builder allows you to build one-page websites. Furthermore, the offered themes and templates work best on mobiles.
Cannot fix an error you made? Strikingly allows you to return to previous versions of the website.
- Use 5 GB bandwidth per month in the free plan.
- Sell your products and services with the built-in e-commerce store.
- Manage all your payments with PayPal and Stripe integration.
- Love to receive customer feedback? Add a customized form.
- The built-in analytics help you to analyze visitor insight.
- Connect your social media handles including Facebook and Instagram for better reach.
Duda specializes in building mobile-responsive websites. Why is that important? A study in April 2021 stated 54.8% of web traffic comes from mobile devices.
Duda powers over 450,000 websites around the world. The developers claim a business uses Duda to build its website every 17 seconds.
- Duda offers 99.9% uptime. Thus, a visitor never leaves your website because they saw an error message.
- Duda creates thousands of sites for you. Enter the existing user data and the website builder does the rest.
- The built-in e-commerce store allows you to sell your products and services.
- Use the SEO tools to rank better on Google searches.
- A free SSL certificate allows you to gain visitor’s trust.
- The award-winning customer support solves your queries 24X7.
Prefer a simple website you can build within 30 minutes? Use GoDaddy.
The website builder offers two choices — use the drag-and-drop feature or build the website with the ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence).
GoDaddy stands out as one of the largest domain registrars. Never worry about buying a domain name from a different service.
- Preview any new theme in 20 styles with the Theme Customizer.
- Design your website with over 100 templates.
- Review and optimize your website for search engines with GoDaddy SEO.
- Built-in Google Analytics allows you to learn visitor insights.
Bored of the drag-and-drop of feature? Use the Jimdo ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence) to build the website.
Design your website with images from the free image library. If you upload any image or logo, the website builder adjusts the template to match them.
Over 20 million websites around the world use Jimdo.
- The mobile-responsive themes and templates load without lag on any device. Visitors won’t have issues navigating the site.
- Sell your products and services without any transaction fee.
- Create coupons and discounts to drive more sales.
- Schedule appointments on the site with the booking app integration.
- Jimdo offers customized legal pages to protect your business.
What are the best website builders?
With over 500 templates, SEO tools, and ad vouchers, Wix stands out as the first choice to create a website.
However, choose Shopify if you have an online store. With its in-house shipping and payment management and over 6,000 apps, there is no better option.